Healthy Spaces Healing SpaPosted by Admin on Aug 29, 2011 in Featured | 0 comments
The Healthy Spaces Self-Service Spa allows you to take a “time-out” for healing and stress relief.
Our private wellness spa at the Sachi Wellness Center is a unique, private sanctuary. We have selected therapeutic modalities that are designed for self-healing, weight-loss, relaxation and detoxification. You will enjoy this wonderful experience in a quiet, relaxing, private setting.
“Walking into the room you feel an immediate sense of peace, but what awaits you is simply beyond explaining.” Kristie Conner
Click below to view a brief video of our spa experience!
Available for use during your session:
- Cedrus Far Infrared Sauna – As seen on Oprah, the Infrared Sauna provides a deep, radiant heat to soothe muscles, release stored toxins and burn calories. Unlike a traditional sauna, the radiant heat generated by the patented ceramic heaters is well-tolerated by people who normally do not enjoy saunas. A 30-minute session burns an estimated 400 – 700 calories. Many skin conditions are improved by regular use of the infrared sauna.
- Heated Shiatsu Massage Bed - Targets your body’s vital pressure points along the spine with a precise, relaxing massage. The jade rollers emit far infrared heat that will deeply warm you, allowing you to relax while the rollers stretch and massage you head to toe.
- Chi Machine and Jade Healing Mat – The Chi Machine gently rocks your body from side to side and facilitates a gentle release of tension in your low back, shoulders and neck. This process aids in oxygenation, lymphatic drainage and detoxification. In addition to the Chi Machine, you have the added benefit of lying on the warm, jade mat which emits far infrared heat. The complete process will increase circulation for an amazing “chi effect” at the end of your session.
- Litebook Light Therapy – For those “winter blues”, light therapy increases your energy, restores your sleep patterns and improves your mood. Sitting in front of the unit while enjoying the Massage Chair is a great way to enjoy the benefit of light therapy.
- Whole Body Vibration Machine (WBV) – Not only can you eliminate fat on your body, you can also achieve good health. Vibration exercise is a proven science. The WBV produces a vibration through which energy is transferred to the body. The mechanical stimulation produces a stretch reflex which depending on level of frequency, will result in rapid and intense muscle contractions 30-50 times per second. This type of training improves muscle strength, flexibility, range of motion, bone density and stimulates blood circulation.
- E-Motion Therapy Massage Chair – Raise the footrest, recline the back and enjoy one of the best massages you will find in any chair.
- Alkaline Ionized Water – During your session you will be encouraged to hydrate with water fresh from our Athena ionizer. This water is alkaline, filtered, micro-clustered and loaded with antioxidants. Following your session, this water is available for sale at our Water Bar to take home.
Thank you for your interest in Healthy Spaces! Here are a few tips to ensure your visit is perfect…
*Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled visit to receive an orientation on the use of our therapeutic equipment and to sign a Facility Use Agreement.
*Dress in comfy clothes such as sweat pants and tee shirt.
*Bring a pair of shorts or bathing suit for your time in the infrared sauna.
*Hydrate well the day before and day of your visit (with water!)
*Bring two towels for use in the sauna. (if you forget we have back-ups)
*Parking can be challenging in our busy historic district but you will usually find a place within a block.
*Bring an empty gallon bottle and we will send you home with a complimentary gallon of Alkaline Ionized water.
* It is important to arrive on time and leave promptly when your session is over so that we can prepare for the next client.
*Prepare to relax, refresh, recharge and nuture yourself!